Monday, April 25, 2011

Level Editor Creation

I started work on the level editor once I changed the level data format. The new level data format will allow me to have layered tiles. These layered tiles will allow me to add detail like pavement with grass grown over or cracks in the pavement. I still worry about making things too bloated but I guess that shouldn't be the case since my game is considerably small compared to other projects. After I finish the basics with the level creator, I will work more on the car physics just to get the beast driving down the road.

I also talked with one of my best friends about our trip to Siege con. We planned to have something ready to demo around that time. That doesn't mean there won't be a demo until Siege con but it does mean there will definitely be a demo out by that time. I'm not sure what platform it will be available for at this time but I will try to have more information later.

Also, the link for Siege Con: http://www.siegecon.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment