Wednesday, July 1, 2015

It's been a while but I have definitely worked hard to get this far. I've been learning a lot about making code readable at work and using design patterns outside of work. I know I have been on and off with learning it but I need to put it under my belt. At least the ones in my C# 3.0 book.

With Game Development, I know its been on pause but I feel it is coming back with the recent things. These things are the following:
  • More involvement with development at work
  • Reading outside of work
  • Playing more games on Fightcade to relax the mind from programming. 
  • Doing more Katas to keep reinforcing the new things I learn in my career
  • Seeing more developers stream their development sessions (ie Lachhh)
  • Deactivated Facebook

I still do not know which game I want to pick up on or if I want to start work on a project I was pushing around to Exo a long time ago. I noticed no one has picked it up and it looks like it would be a neat game. I still have the following projects:
  • Food Truck Hunter
  • Pizza Man
  • Syobon Action XNA [remake game?]
  • Random projects for work
  • Memorial Project

I don't know if I will end up scrapping them all to reorganize my thoughts but it is something I have been pushing around. Either way, I know I am going to work forward and update this blog with development news. As for Facebook, I may keep it up for personal stuff and make sure everything is in order.




Another day.. Another page...

No comments:

Post a Comment