Monday, March 28, 2011

Update for the sake

Putting up an update since the readers deserve an update to let them know the project is not dead. I am just working on reworking the engine to handle sprites more efficiently. I'm running into a problem that I am going to have to solve just by tossing a coin. The big decision is whether or not to have the tires as a separate sprite with a tie to the parent vehicle or have the tires just part of the vehicle class. I might end up choosing the latter but I need to nip this one real quick because its holding up progress.. DAMNIT... yeah!!

2 comments:

  1. They should be part of the parent class. That's how Shiggy would have done it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I may have found a better solution. Yes a solution better than parent class.

    ReplyDelete